Partner Visa

If you are in a relationship with an Australian Citizen or Australian Permanent Resident or Eligible New Zealand Citizen then you can consider applying for a Partner Visa.

Partner Visa can be applied for onshore or offshore and you will either need to be married or be in a de facto relationship for 12 months. 

Learn more


Fiancé or Prospective Marriage Visa

Couples that wish to bring their fiancé to Australia to get married can apply for the Prospective Marriage Visa.

Applicants must agree to marry within 9 months of entering Australia and will be granted a 9 month temporary visa for this purpose.

Learn more

Parent Visa

Parent visas allow parents to migrate to or stay in Australia permanently to settle with their children who are living in Australia.

The application must be sponsored by a child who must be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen, who is permanently resident and settled in Australia.

Learn more

Remaining Relative Visa

This visa is for people seeking a permanent visa on the basis of being the 'remaining relative' of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

You must be sponsored by your brother, sister, parent (or step-equivalent) or their partner, who is settled and usually resident in Australia.

Learn more

We are here to Answer all your Questions