189 Skilled Independent Permanent Residency Visa

This is a permanent visa intended for people that have skills which are in demand within Australia’s labour market. Applicants for this visa do not need a sponsor, but they must pass a points test.

This visa is assessed on a points system and 60 points are required to qualify as well as meeting other standard requirements. 

Learn more

190 Skilled Sponsored Permanent Residency Visa

This is a permanent visa for skilled workers who are sponsored by an appropriate State or Territory government body.  Applicants for this visa still need to pass a points test but obtain 5 bonus points for having a State or Territory sponsor

In general, this visa allows you to migrate to Australia if you are under 50 years of age, have good English language skills, and skills and qualifications in an occupation required in Australia. 

Learn more


489 Skilled Regional Sponsored Temporary Visa

This is a 4 year temporary visa in Australia for skilled workers who are nominated by a State or Territory or sponsored by an eligible relative living in a designated area in Australia.

Applicants need to pass the points test and receive 10 bonus points for having a sponsor.  Holders of this visa are permitted to apply for a permanent visa after they have lived for 2 years and worked for at least 1 year in a Specified Regional Area.

Learn more

485 Graduate Temporary Visa

This visa allows international students to live and work in Australia temporarily after they have finished their studies in Australia, this visa can be granted for up to 4 years, depending on their qualification.

This stream is for international students who graduates with skills and qualifications that closely relates to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL).

Learn more


We are here to Answer all your Questions